“Column 32: F@ck the dude up.”
Art deadlines list (where the hell has this been?).
“I saw you on the Manhattan-bound Brooklyn Q train”
“Keepers of private notebooks are a different breed altogether, lonely and resistant rearrangers of things”
“We are the proud, the crafty, the creative, the makers. And we suspect you are too.”
Favorite Pinterest board ever.
“Your resource for contemporary international art textiles and fiber sculpture.”
Thread and fish scales…
“When she would read us stories in her soft voice, she turned my head into a snow globe.”
– “Even beefcakes need to go shopping.”
– “What George Orwell, Henry Miller, and John Waters taught me about what to read next.”
– Gallery of Scavenged Art.
– Why did I read this at 1:30 am?
– Hippiest camera ever. I like it.
– I usually stop reading whenever someone declares a square of dark chocolate “indulgent”…
– “5 Things That Keep Us Forever Young”
– Which means I now have this in my head…
– Annnnnd then I have to watch this.